Friday, January 07, 2011

FIREWORK!!



This is my warrior cry for 2011. I will NOT HOLD BACK this year. No more hiding in the corner. It's time to shine! It's time to be a firework!

"If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow"

Maybe I had to go through all that shit and all that pain to really see who I was inside. I was so hurt! I thought.. why me? Why did this happen to me? What did I do to deserve it? Why did I lose my job? Why did I get kicked out of my apartment?  It's all been leading up to something. New doors were opened. Now the rainbow fills my life and I will rise above everything that I was before. Like a phoenix rising from the flames!

Inside of all of you is this spark and the only thing holding you back is fear. There is a revolution rising right now. Will you be a part of it? Will you shed the layer of insecurities? Will you rise above your misfortune? Will you stop making excuses and start being the beautiful wonderful passionate person inside?

NOW IS THE TIME!!

BE THE FIREWORK!!

No comments: