Friday, April 09, 2010

Vintage Patterns

I'm in love with Vintage patterns! I think I have the crazy sewing bug right now. I am so excited about sewing my own clothes and designing my own wardrobe. I'm going to be on the hunt for patterns at local thrift stores. For now I will drool over this awesome collection I found on flickr:



I've been thinking of doing this too...revamping my wardrobe with my crafty sewing goodness!

why is it that we always leave sewing things for ourselves last in life? I know that's what I do...and it's high time I made some changes! lol

you rock!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

Mary Kelly said...

I have been neglecting myself as well. It's important to take some time to make something for yourself or just for fun (especially since I do so much sewing for my job now)

It doesn't take much to make those modifications! I still have jeans I have been meaning to hem. Dammit why do these simple things get forgotten? My sewing pile is slowly getting smaller day by day. haha

Katherine @ ZipZapKap said...

If you love that photostream, try mine:

It's the pictorial history of the ones that have sold (mostly) from my etsy vintage pattern store.