Friday, April 16, 2010

Sneak Peek

This is what I've been working on this week. They will be available exclusively at the Saturday Market this weekend. They will go fast! Stop on by to see my new creations. This week's theme is MONSTER. lots of goggles and furry monsters will be available!

The new LION HAT that I am so proud of! The idea in my head is finally a hat.. yes!

Pom-pom strings will be on a few hats this weekend. I found a roll of this awesome stuff at a local thrift store and they have just been waiting to be made into a hat!

Horns to be added to all of these. I can't wait to see what the final hat will look like!

5 comments:

Nicholas Marz said...

I really love the lion hat, i wish it was a tad more manly because i would love to have one!

ashlyne said...

Is there any way you could send me one of your hats? Ill pay but I don't live close.

Mary Kelly said...

You can find all my available hats at www.lolly-tots.com and on etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/lollytots

I can send them almost anywhere! International and in the USA.

alexmm said...

i couldnt find this on ur website and i reallyy want one of these hats! i really like the furry ones and ur designs are cute and amazing!! :D

James Lucero said...

This lion hat is absolutely beautiful. I must have it, but I can't purchase it. Your hat skills are extremely remarkable.