Monday, April 19, 2010

Pandas This Weekend!


For every week I'm trying to come up with a theme of hats to make for the Saturday Market and also new designs to try out. This weeks theme is PANDA! I found some awesome white and black fur that I'm going to make a super DELUXE panda hat from. Also I found a lime green and dark green super soft fur that I'm going to make a green panda from!

Also there will be lots and lots of regular fleece panda hats that are price a bit more affordable. You will want the deluxe ones though!

My goals this week is to also finish up the XL size that will fit over bike helmets. There most likely will be a panda hat at helmet size! I am also prototyping a baby size as well so I can get some tiny tots in lolly-tots gear.

Coming up with a theme helps me to plan the sewing for the week. I want to do so much but I only have so many hours in the day. So every week I will have something different. It's fun for me to stay creative and designing and also not feel too overwhelmed.

So Pandas it is!

Time to get cutting.. I have a lot of sewing to do!

2 comments:

Soul Eater said...

please show me how to make your hats on you tube I love them please please please

Soul Eater said...

please show me how to make your hat on you tube I love them and I love art and crafts but not like that and I want to try t