Friday, October 16, 2009

Wolfy Hats all over the world


I've been making tons of hats recently and been swarmed with requests to fill by Halloween. It's so exciting to be the one who designs someone's costumes. It's almost an honor for me. I also know that these hats are better quality than anything they could buy in department stores and I know they will be used for many years to come.

I'm taking next week off from work and just going to sew, sew, sew! I filled up my supply of fleece this week and going to get to work on making my new line of toddler fleece hats. I can't wait for my photo shoot. I've set up one with a friend of mine and that's something to be revealed in the future. You will have to wait!

I am also very excited to receive photos like the one above and below. This is from a customer of mine who posted photos with her daughter in her new hat here, and here. How cute! I love receiving photos. It's the best part of my day and it helps bring closure to the job. I send off these creations and sometimes I never hear back. It's nice to see that they fit and look great and I get a sense of accomplishment from it.



2 comments:

Leah said...

awesome pictures! that little girl looks so adorable in the hat you made!!!

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

They ARE better than anything you can find in the stores. That's from a satisfied customer ;)
And in fact, I can even wear it (more photos of that to come on the blog - heeh!)
Looking forward to your fleece creations. I'll be watching.
Thanks again for the great hat!

- Q's mom.