Monday, August 10, 2009

New Applique Designs!

I think of this as illustrating with fabric. Every one is unique and I am inspired by the shirt and the felt I have. I love bringing life to my fabric canvas. The day before the market I cut out all my designs and glued and pinned them together. So at the market I had a big bin of things to go through and just sew. It was so great to be there in front of people and do my thing! I can not tell you how lonely it gets working down in the basement. I just want someone to talk to, someone to joke with. It's hard to get my friends to sit with me. It's boring for them and I get distracted eventually. So now I'm not lonely when I sew, I have an audience, I have people to chat with. My customers don't feel that I'm hulking over them, I can do my thing and they can shop. I'm available for questions or for them to bring something over to me to purchase. I am so excited about doing it again.

Here are some finished designs from yesterday.








I was super creative this weekend and being productive makes the stress just melt away. With a huge load of finished product I feel that I can breath this week. Sure I still have tons to make but at least I know I won't be showing up barely anything. I have shirts! I have bibs!

Also I am proud to announce I will start taking credit cards as of this next weekend.



I don't know why it took me so long to get this started but I'm not putting it off any longer! I'm spending the week setting it up and will be in action next Saturday. Lolly-tots is now taking plastic!

Enjoy all the photos. I will see you next weekend?

No comments: