Friday, July 24, 2009

Inspiration

It's hard for me to put into words what I am feeling today. It like I've hooked myself into a river flowing from the universe and the magic of that endless creative energy is just pouring all over. It's a form of endless possibilities, bigger energy than I can even understand, a force I am only clinging too on this wild ride through life. I feel it's a giant monster and it's fascinating and thrilling and there is no way I could ever tame it but somehow I've been able to latch on and taken along for the journey.

You never know what kind of people you are going to meet or what's going to happen from that. Every now and then I am shown connections from someone I worked with or went to school with that comes back in my life years later and serves a higher role that I never could have know would happen. It's every word, every decision, something shifts in the universe and it can be good or bad but it does shift. It's so exciting to see it shift in a positive and creative direction.

Yes I wanted to be an artist but when I was a kid I didn't know what that meant. I am learning in my life that it can have so many different kinds of meanings and directions. There is so much you can do with a creative mind. There are so many career paths you can take.

I am so excited that my life is filled with artists and craftsmen. I am surrounded by many skilled people. They are ambitious thinkers with a will to DO not just talk about what they are going to do.

Tapping into this energy makes me feel like a kid again. I feel like I'm back in highschool with the art geeks, except now this is people in their 20's 30's and 40's. It's the grown up version of what I experienced back then. It's the next renewal, it's the renaissance. It's the do-it-yourself generation. It's FANTASTIC.

Who knows what will come of this. I am thankful that I am around so many creative people that keep me going and made this life a reality. That being a full time artist is possible and being your own business owner is possible. That you can form your own life. You can make your own rules. You can build the life you are dreaming of. Dreams can become reality so easily!

I think it's the fact that I am starting to understand that concept. That anything I dream up can be made, can be done, can be formed. Take that dream and make a plan and talk about it, find the right people and make it happen. Dreams won't be done overnight and they take lots of hard work and faith. But that's the beauty in it, your dream is fueled by your faith and in return for believing you can have anything you want. Dreams are created by faith and brought to reality by patience and perseverance.

Isn't life freakin FANTASTIC!

Think big people, dream big, live big and don't ever let yourself slip into complacency. The biggest obstacle of your life is your own head. If you can conquer that, then the world is your oyster.

No comments: