Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends and Heart bursting with happiness

This is a happy person. This is a person living a dream. This is someone who works 7 days a week 10 hours a day, barely sleeps and pushes herself to the limit every day. This is someone who once was very sad and alone, and now is someone who has the greatest friends and support network she could have ever hoped for. This is what happiness looks like. This is what living should be about. These small moments in the sunshine, spending the day around creative artists, people watching all day and chatting my head off. This is the life!

Also Molly is awesome. And her mobiles rock. When I first moved here and visited the market Molly was here. I talked to her all the time when I visited. She doesn't remember me but I remember her. Someday I'm going to have that impact on someone else's life. Isn't that amazing? Now I sit by Molly and chat with her all day. I never thought this was so possible. Living the dream folks, living the dream.



Anything is possible. That is what my life has shown me. If you stick with something and don't give up, it happens. The pieces fall in place.

It makes me wonder.. will that happen to other things in my life? It's definitely possible!

2 comments:

autumn said...

You make my day Mary. I have never known anyone like you. Your the best!!!

ROGER MOORE said...

C. P. Snow:

The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase, if you pursue happiness you'll never find it.Yours is a nice blog.