Friday, February 13, 2009

Interpretative Book Project

This is the Interpretative Book Project. The rules are you make up the story as you go. They tried adults and a few kids. I personally love the kid's stories and find the adult versions rather dull. The kids start out in story mode, while the adults point out the obvious and you can tell their imagination is a bit stale. Grownups, don't let the kid in you die. Imagine, create and tell lots and lots of stories.













THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!! (and this piece of paper, it used to say "I love you bob")

What a clever idea. I want to try this myself! I will put it on the list of things to try this year.

Ok, I will be honest and tell you I found these videos because I was watching this over and over and the user who made the video had these posted as well. I just LOVE hearing kids read stories. And this kitten story rocks.

That is all!

No comments: